About Indian Head Massage
This course will qualify you to perform a professional Indian Head Massage. Based on ancient Ayurvedic principles, Indian Head Massage helps to relieve stress, reduce tension and improve flexibility in the shoulders, neck and arms. It boosts circulation which can help to reduce hair loss, premature balding and greying, and relieves scalp conditions.
About the course
Performed over clothing, Indian Head Massage focuses on the upper back, shoulders, upper arms, neck, scalp, face and ears using a range of different techniques including Champi, Tabla, Plucking and Chakra Balancing. This versatile treatment can be given at home, in a clinic, in offices, etc. Indian Head Massage aims to reduce tension and increase flexibility in stressed and overworked muscles.
Indian Head Massage may relieve: stress, tension, fatigue, insomnia, headaches, migraine and sinusitis. It leaves the client deeply calmed and relaxed, often feeling energised, revitalised and better able to concentrate.
Course You Study
- History and origin of Indian Head Massage
- Ayurvedic Medicine and Massage
- Whats your Dosha?
- Choosing Massage oils to match your Dosha
- Caring for your Massage oils
- Consultation process
- Contra Indications
- Benefits and effects of Indian Head Massage
- Chakras, Marma Points & Doshas
- Positioning of the client
- Positioning of Therapist-The importance of posture
- Routines-lying and seated
- Facial Marma point Massage
- Adapting your routine for the pregnant client, Elderly client, Disabled client and for those with Special needs
- Home care and Aftercare advice to prolong the benefits of the treatment
- Course Tile : Indian Head Massage
- Course Level: 3
- Course Duration: 1 Day
- Graduation: Diploma Certificate
- Academy : IBACA (International Beauty And Cosmetology Academy)
- Organisation Accreditation: Global International Beauty Cosmetology Ltd
- Registration Fee:100.00 GBP
- Course Fee: 250.00 GBP